This is probably one of the easiest slice recipes we’ve tried. We didn’t time how long it took…but we’re pretty sure it took less than 15 minutes to prepare, before putting it in the oven. Leish loves this slice because it reminds her of her favourite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavour – Seven Layer.
- 125 g Butter
- 250 g (1 packet) Malt Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cups Peanuts
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Coconut
- 400g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, and line a 30×25 cm baking tray
- Crush biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs – we suggest using a food processor
- Add melted butter and mix well
- Press crumbs into the base of the tray
- Sprinkle over chocolate chips, coconut and chopped peanuts
- Evenly drizzle over the condensed milk
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into slices.