I have been waiting for a reason to make these for ages, and decided that to celebrate the last day of law school for the year (yay) I should bring some along for my friends. The lovely lady at The Londoner created ‘slutty brownies’, because they are filthily good and easy to make. She claimed them to be the best brownies in the world, I would second that. Basically, they have a cookie dough layer on the bottom, nutella spread (my own little addition), oreo layer and then brownie topping. I know. Foodgasm. Pictures speak better than words, so have a look at these babies.
I have to admit, I cheated a little. I used packet mixture for the cookies and brownie layers. It made it ridiculously easy.
- 1 x Chocolate Chip Cookie mixture
- 1 x Brownie mixture
- 2 packets Oreos
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (optional)
- + extra ingredients required for mixtures (probably butter & eggs)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Make up Cookie mixture. Add a little extra water (about 1 tablespoon) to keep moist. Place in baking tray
- Spread over Nutella
- Place Oreos on top
- Make up Brownie mixture and pour on top
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. You want to time it so it is firmly set, but the chocolate still gooey and the cookie not too tough
Have a look at some of our yummy photos on Pinterest: